Sunday, May 27, 2018

My Heart

I have some cards today using some Tammy Tutterow cling stamps and dies, most from her Sew Sweet collection. 


supplies: white, Audrey Blue and Schoolhouse Red card, Tammy's Handmade (quilt) and Sentiments 2 cling stamps, markers to color, Stitched Mini Scallop Square die, Swiss Dot embossing folder

I was so tickled that Tammy drew this little quilt block, so I made it the star of this card.  And I love that she adds little hearts to her sentiment stamps!  

Continuing the heart theme:


supplies: white, Lipstick Red, and kraft card, Sunny Studio Classic Gingham dp, Tammy's From Heart and Hand tag and heart dies, Simon's Roses for You sentiment, scalloped rectangle dies, twine

I love the combination of red and kraft!  And I sneaked in a little gingham, too!

And finally, Tammy put out a really cute die set of edges/trims, and I used this scalloped ribbon threader for my last card:


supplies: white card, Sunny Studio Classic Gingham dp, Tammy's Sew Sweet Trims die, Simon's Birthday Bits sentiment and High Dive ink, aqua satin ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by - hope your holiday weekend is the best!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

ohhh what beautiful cards Lin - love them all - they are each unique and all beautifully crafted.
Blessings
Maxine

Cat Craig said...

I love that I can always recognize that a card is yours Lin... fab collection.