Friday, December 1, 2017

It's DieCember!


And here's a card I made with the die that I was sent - it's called Moon and Star Border.


supplies: white and glitter white cardstock, wilted violet, blueprint sketch, and chipped sapphire distress inks, Simon's Moon and Star Border die and Seeing Stars sentiment

I simply inked up a panel with 3 distress inks, then randomly cut the border die on the diagonal, and affixed it to a backing of white glitter paper, adding a few of the stars to my sentiment strip.

You can see all the fun new things HERE.  What's your favorite?

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Aileen said...

Brilliant card Lin, love the die and how you have used it and the sentiment. Totally perfect card.

Cat Craig said...

Aww...what a wonderful sentiment. Brilliant card.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love the colors on the background....I just used the same ones on a card I made. This is so pretty, Lin.