Friday, September 1, 2017

Five for Friday

It's Five for Friday at Tammy Tutterow's blog, and I'm delighted to be playing with her latest release of stamps and dies called Happy Grams 4!!

I've always been about hearts and flowers, so that's where I went today with my first play with these new products.


supplies: white, Green Leaf and various pink card stock, dp from Carta Bella's Flora paper pad, Tammy's Prim Heart die, spun sugar distress ink, Bitty Posies flowers and leaves, Sentiments 2 stamp and matching die, pink markers to color, my own tiny buttons, Winnie & Walter Audrey's cutaway scalloped rectangle

I started with the printed paper, and pulled card stock colors to match it.  Then I die-cut the medium size of the Prim Heart and while it was still in the die, sponged it with spun sugar ink.  I stamped, cut and ombreed in the letters of the sentiment, and cut out my flowers.  Then I secured everything to the heart and popped it above the surface of my card.

Isn't that tiny heart at the end of the sentiment charming?  And I used only 1 of the 6 flowers included in the Bitty Posies dies.  I'm in love!

I hope you'll visit Tammy's Blog to see what my talented sisters have done this time!

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So sweet and pretty! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so pretty, and you matched the colours up perfectly.
xxx

Catherine said...

I can't tell you how much I love this card, Lin. It's so pretty and really is card design perfection. Amazing!

Cathie ♥

The Gypsy Magpie said...

Love this. Are- the colors, the flowers and most of all- the heart. SO very pretty!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

The way you inked the inside of your heart looks so perfect, like it's a diecut on a diecut. Love the greeting stamp and how you colored it in. And your posies are so cute. The whole card is striking with the way you matched the colors.

Debbie said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the patterned paper background.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Lin - love how you have ombre-ed the sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as pretty as can be!